Alcatel has announced it’s latest ‘A series’ smartphone – A3 XL – at the CES 2017. The Alcatel A3 XL is budget phone running Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box. It also has fingerprint sensor, LTE connectivity. It features a large 6-inch 720p HD display and is powered by a 1.1GHz quad-core CPU couple with 1GB of RAM. It come with 8GB of internal storage with micorSD support for up to 32GB.
On the camera specifications, the Alcatel A3 XL has an 8MP rear camera with LED flash and a 5MP front facing camera. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi n, GPS, Bluetooth 4.2, OTG supports. The phone packs a 3000 mAh battery.
Alcatel A3 XL specifications
- Display: 6-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS HD display
- Processor: 1.1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT8735B processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- Memory: 1GB RAM, 8GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Operating System: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Rear Camera: 8MP camera with LED flash
- Front Camera: 5MP camera with LED flash
- Dimensions: 165 x 82.5 x 7.9mm
- Sensors: Fingerprint Sensor, G-sensor, Proximity, Light Sensor, Arkamys
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Battery: 3,000 mAh battery
Price and Availability
The Alcatel A3 XL is expected to priced around $200 (approx. Rs. 13,550). the phone will be available in the first quarter of 2017 starting with Asia Pacific, Middle East, Africa and Latin America markets followed by Europe in Q2.