As expected, the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus smartphones are now up for pre-orders in India. Flipkart and Amazon India has started taking pre-orders for both the handsets with some exciting pre-booking offers. Flipkart is now an authorized online reseller for Apple products in India. Both the smartphones will be available from October 7. Both the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus are available to pre-order in Jet Black, Black, Silver, Gold and Rose, Gold color option, but it looks like that the Jet Black color variants of the iPhone are already sold out.
Earlier this month, Apple has released the pricing details for the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus in India. The iPhone 7 is available at the starting price of Rs. 60,000 for the 32GB variants and goes up to Rs. 80,000 for the 256GB variants. The iPhone 7 Plus costs Rs. 72,000 for the 32GB version and for the 256GB version it is priced at Rs. 92,000. Both the iPhones is available in three storage variants – 32GB, 128GB and 256GB. For a quick price comparison of iPhone and iPhone 7 Plus for all the variants, check here.
You can pre-order the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus on Flipkart and Amazon.in to avail some pre-booking offers.
Flipkart iPhone 7/iPhone 7 Plus pre-booking offers:
- Rs. 10,000 Cashback exclusively for Citibank Credit Card users
- Exchange offer up to Rs. 24,500
- Express delivery in Delhi, Mumbai and Bengluru
Pre-order on Flipkart Here
Amazon iPhone7/iPhone 7 Plus pre-booking offers:
- Exchange offer up to Rs. 20,700
- Additional cashback on HDFC Bank card between 1st Oct to 5th Oct
- EMI Offer: Get cashback of upto ₹8000 on Credit Card EMI as Amazon.in Gift Card.
- Additional Exchange Offer: Get Additional cashback worth ₹4000 as Amazon.in Gift Card*
- Download and sign in to the Kindle app and get 80% off on Kindle eBooks, up to a maximum of ₹1000
- Get 9GB additional data on purchase of 1GB from Vodafone* with the Apple iPhone 7
- Amazon Prime – Get ₹500 Amazon.in Gift Card when you sign up for a year of Prime membership
Pre-order on Amazon Here
The Apple iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus will be available from October 7 in India, with pre-booking starts today.