Apple Music (android beta version) was launched in November, 2015. Apple has received excellent feedback during the beta period and finally released its stable version 1.0.0 on August 3, 2016 which is currently available on Google Play Store. The updated version of Apple Music includes updated equalizer settings and a variety of performance, playback, and stability improvement.
In the Apple Music app you can listen all type of music whatever you want. You can play radio, organize playlists, recommendations for you, exclusives, and many more.
There are lot of reasons to install Apple Music right away-
- Apple Music catalog has more than 30 million songs.
- Thousands of playlists created by experts with a passion for music. You can explore it.
- You can add your favorite music to your library and access it on all your devices.
- You can tune radio stations easily.
- On Beats 1, you can listen your favorite artists & DJs from around the world.
- Get recommendations for playlists and albums based on your choice of music.
If you are new to Apple Music, you can enjoy the first three months of your subscription absolutely free.
Note: Apple Music app’s availability and features may vary by country. Membership renews monthly after trial.