BlackBerry’s next Android smartphone is coming, and it seems like the company is not interested in keeping anything secret before the official announcement. Earlier today, a Canadian retailer’s website listed the unannounced BlackBerry DTEK60 smartphone for the pre-order with some hints of details. And now, Blackberry itself publishes the full specifications of it’s upcoming third Android smartphone – the DTEK60 on it’s own website. No doubt this would some mistakes from that end, but now we have complete specs sheet of the upcoming DTEK60 smartphone.
On BlackBerry’s USA website, the company compared the specs of it’s DTEK50 smartphone against the unannounced DTEK60. Here’s the complete specification of DTEK60 smartphone:
BlackBerry DTEK60 specifications
- Dimension: 6.06 inch x 2.97 inch x 0.28 (153.9 x 75.4 x 7 mm)
- Weight: 165 gram (5.82 oz)
- Display: 5.5-inch Quad HD display with 2560 x 1440 resolution and 534ppi
- Operating System: Android OS
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 64-bit Quad-Core (MSM8996 with 64 bit Quad-Core 2+2 Kryo 2.15GHz / 1.6GHz) with Adreno 530, 624MHz GPU
- Memory: 4GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, Expandable memory via microSD memory card up to 2TB
- Ports: USB Type-C, USB 2.0 fully supported with standard USB Type C to USB Type A cable (included in box), USB OTG
- Battery: 3000 mAh 4.4V non-removable Lithium Ion battery with Quick Charge 3.0
- Rear Camera: 21 megapixel auto-focus camera with Dual Tone LED Flash, 6-element f2.0 lens, 4K video recording
- Front Camera: 8MP Fixed-Focus with f2.2 lens and 84˚ wide angle/field of view lens, Image & video stabilisation, 1080p HD video recording, Selfie Flash, Wide Selfie Mode (also known as Selfie Panorama)
- Connectivity: LTE Advance, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz, 4G Mobile Hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 4.2, GLONASS, BeiDou
- Sensors: Fingerprint sensor, Accelerometer, Magnetometer, Gyroscope, Proximity, Ambient light, Hall Effect
You can check more details via the source link, but most probably you wont get any details about the BlackBerry DTEK60 specs on the page. The page URL clearly mentioned ‘donotpublish’ in the link, so it would be taken down soon and you will be landed with DTEK60’s specs and “coming soon” status. At the time of writing this post the DTEK60 specs details were there, so you can try your luck.