BlackBerry KEYone recently announced at MWC 2017, and it is already listed on an online retailer website in India. The online retailer Onlymobiles.com has listed the BlackBerry KEYone smartphone with complete specifications and the full retail price. It also mentions the name ‘Mercury’ along with the product name BlackBerry KEYone. The handset gets the price tag of Rs. 39,999 for Indian market, that translates to about $599 USD.
The phone is marked as Coming Soon and includes a 12-month India warranty for the black model. The listing also revealed the content included in the box, it comes with USB Type C cable, USB power adapter, earphone, and user manual.
The BlackBerry KEYone (initially known as the BlackBerry Mercury) comes with the 4-row physical QWERTY backlit keyboard along with the touch display. The keys respond to touch gestures, have support for flick typing. BlackBerry KEYone has a 4.5-inch display and is powered by an 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 SoC coupled with 3GB of RAM. It comes with 32GB internal storage with support for expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD. The BlackBerry KEYone runs Android 7.1 Nougat out of the box. For more details read here.
BlackBerry KEYone specifications
- Display: 4.5-inch (1620 x 1080 pixels) display with 433 PPI, scratch-resistant glass protection
- Processor: 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 processor with 650MHz Adreno 506 GPU
- Memory: 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Operating System: Android 7.1 Nougat
- Rear Camera: 12MP camera with dual-tone LED Flash, Sony IMX378 sensor, PDAF, 4K video recording
- Front Camera: 8MP camera with 1.12µm pixel size, f/2.2 aperture
- Physical Keyboard: 4-row Physical QWERTY backlit keyboard with capacitive touch
- Fingerprint sensor: Yes
- Other Features: BlackBerry Hub suit, BlackBerry DTEK app for security, 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 149.3 x 72.5 x 9.4mm
- Weight: 180g
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4 & 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS / GLONASS, NFC, USB 3.1 Type-C
- Battery: 3,505mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
- Color: Black
The BlackBerry KEYone will be available globally starting from April.