In August 2016, LeEco & Coolpad has jointly launched Cool 1 smartphone. Now they have introduced a new smartphone – Cool Changer 1C. It Features a 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS in-cell display and powered by Octa-Core Snapdragon 652 processor coupled with 3GB LPDDR3 RAM and Adreno 510 GPU. It comes with 32GB of internal storage.
It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EUI 5.8. As far as the camera is concerned, Cool Changer 1C has a 13MP camera with dual-tone LED flash, 4K video recording, and 8MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture, 80-degree wide-angle lens. Connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4/5 GHz),Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type C. It is a Dual SIM smartphone and packs 4,060mAh battery with fast charging feature.
Cool Changer 1C specifications
- Display: 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS in-cell display with 450nits brightness
- Processor: Octa-Core Snapdragon 652 processor (Quad 1.8GHz ARM Cortex A72 + Quad 1.2GHz A53 CPUs) with Adreno 510 GPU
- RAM & Storage: 3GB LPDDR3 RAM, 32GB internal storage
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EUI 5.8
- SIM Slot: Dual-SIM (nano + nano)
- Rear Camera: 13MP camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, 4K video recording, 720p slow motion at 120fps
- Front Camera: 8MP camera with f/2.2 aperture, 80-degree wide-angle lens
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4/5 GHz),Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type C
- Dimensions: 152.0 × 74.8 × 8.2mm
- Weight: 172g
- Battery: 4,060mAh battery with fast charging
- Color Options: Silver
Pricing And Availability
The Cool Changer 1C costs 899 CNY (approx. US$130 / INR. 9,000). It will go on sale starting on December 6th, 2016. The registrations are now open in china through LeMall, Coolpad.com and Jd.com.