Coolpad has launched a new smartphone in India, the Coolpad Note 5 Lite, which is the basic version of the Coolpad Note 5. The dual-SIM Coolpad Note 5 Lite bears a 5-inch HD (720×1280 pixels) 2.5D curved glass IPS display with a pixel density of 294ppi and a 70.6 percent screen-to-body ratio.
It runs Cool UI 8.0, based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow and powered by a 1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735CP SoC coupled with 3GB of RAM and a Mali 720 GPU. The Coolpad Note 5 Lite has 16GB of inbuilt storage that’s expandable via microSD card (up to 64GB), and also features USB OTG support.
As far as camera is concerned, it sports a 13-megapixel rear camera with dual-LED flash, and an 8-megapixel front camera with LED flash. It bears a fingerprint sensor on the back panel. It is powered by a 2500mAh battery that’s rated to deliver up to 200 hours of standby time. Connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS.
Coolpad Note 5 Lite specifications
- Display: 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS 2.5D curved glass display
- Processor: 1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735CP 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- RAM & Storage: 3GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory with MicroSD
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Cool UI 8.0
- SIM Slot: Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- Rear Camera: 13MP camera with LED Flash
- Front Camera: 8MP camera with LED Flash
- Sensors: Fingerprint sensor,Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, and Proximity sensor
- Connectivity Options: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Dimensions: 145.3×72.3×8.7mm
- Weight: 148g
- Battery: 2500mAh battery
- Color Options: Gold and Grey
Price And Availability
The Coolpad Note 5 Lite comes with price tag of Rs. 8,199 and will go on sale exclusively via Amazon India from Tuesday, March 21.