It’s most important for any application or service based company to enhance customer experience periodically. Following the same, a music streaming service, Gaana.com has introduced “Gaana Facebook Messenger bot” to enhance customer experience for its users. This is a first music bot inside the Facebook Messenger which is well integrated with it.
How to start Gaana bot in Facebook messenger?
- If you want to start the Gaana bot in Facebook messenger, you need to type ‘m.me/gaana.com’ in any conversations .
- A new window will appear, tap on “Get Started”.
- Now it will ask for confirmation about the fresh hits.
- Start asking for music you want to listen that can be played on Gaana app.
Gaana Facebook Messenger bot features
- Updates: Receive updates about the fresh content on Gaana.com
- Search: Search anything on Gaana.com
- Share: Share your favorite content with your Facebook friends
- Feedback: Send their feedback to Gaana
- Go to the app/website directly from Facebook Messenger
Prashan Agarwal, COO Gaana, said about latest Facebook Messenger bot-
Gaana has always been proactive on customer connect initiatives and the Facebook bot messenger in a brilliant initiative on this front. A lot of our customers are very active on our Facebook page and we wanted to give them more interaction to get real-time information from Gaana right from their Facebook page. We expect this to be a great tool to drive consumer engagement.
Hope you all like this article, keep us posted in the comment section of this article.