Huawei’s Honor brand has launched it’s latest budget smartphone – Honor Bee 2 – in India. The Honor Bee 2 is a dual SIM smartphone with 4G connectivity and 4G VoLTE support. It comes with a dedicated Smart Key which can be customised to launch any app. It also has a Rainbow light which is a circular ring around the rear camera, which glows when there’s call, message, or any other notifications on the device.
Coming to the other specs of the phone. Honor Bee 2 has a 4.5-inch FWVGA (480×854 pixels) display. It is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core processor coupled with 1GB of RAM. It comes with 8GB of internal storage with support for microSD card up to 32GB. It features a a 5-megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera. The phone runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop and packs a 2100mAh battery.
Honor Bee 2 specifications
- Display: 4.5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA display
- Processor: 1.3GHz Quad-core processor
- Memory: 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- SIM: Dual SIM
- Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop with Emotion UI 3.1
- Rear Camera: 5MP camera with Dual LED Flash
- Front Camera: 2MP camera
- Dimensions: 134.18×66.7×9.9mm
- Other Features: 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Battery: 2100mAh battery
- Colors: Gold, White, black
Price and Availability
The Honor Bee 2 is priced at Rs. 7,499. It will be available across all Honor partner stores in the country and comes with a 15-month service warranty.