Needless to say, Facebook is a largest social media network on this planet. If you are using it, I am sure- you are well connected with your friends , family. It helps in keeping up with all. It also has some hidden features and most of the people are not aware of it. Finding a good facebook profile picture can take a month but we want to ask- Are you searching for a static picture? Do you know?-You can animate your facebook profile picture with a short video. It will be a looping video.Below are the steps to update an animated profile picture.
- Open Facebook App on your mobile.
- Tap the edit button on your profile picture.
- You will see options of “Take a New Profile Video” and “Select Profile Video”.
- If you select the option “Select Profile Video”, you will be able to choose the video from your gallery.
- If you select the option “Take a new profile video”, Facebook app will open the camera, allowing you to record a six-second clip specifically for your Facebook profile.
- After selecting/recording a video, you can crop the video as well. Click on “Next”.
- At last, you have to choose thumbnail picture which appears as your profile picture in places like News Feed.
- Click on ‘Use’ and your video will be uploaded soon and work as an animated profile picture.
All set, now you are one of those people who is using animated facebook profile pictures. Hope you all like this article, keep us posted in the comment section.