After launching the P10 and the P10 Plus, Huawei has launched another smartphone in the P10 series — the P10 Lite. The latest addition to the P10 series is keeping the focus on performance, camera, and battery efficiency. It is possibly the last device in P10 series. It has a 5.2-inch 1080p 2.5d curved glass display on the front and also has a glass back. It has a metal frame, is powered by an Octa-Core Kirin 658 processor, which is an upgraded version of the Kirin 655. On the software front, the smartphone runs Android 7.0 Nougat on top of it Emotion UI (EMUI) 5.1.
In the photography department, the smartphone comes with a 12-megapixel rear camera and an 8-megapixel front-facing camera for selfie and video-calling. There are 4GB of RAM and 32GB expandable storage on board. Keeping the smartphone ticking is a 3,000mAh battery which is capable of 18W fast charging. Connectivity options include 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, NFC.
Huawei P10 Lite specifications
- Display: 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D curved glass display
- Processor: 2.1GHz Octa-Core Kirin 658 16nm processor with Mali T830-MP2 GPU
- RAM & Storage: 4GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Operating System: Android 7.0 Nougat with EMUI 5.1
- SIM Slot: Hybrid Dual SIM (nano SIM + nano SIM / microSD)
- Rear Camera: 12MP camera with LED flash, 1.25μm pixel size
- Front Camera: 8MP camera
- Fingerprint sensor: Yes
- Connectivity Options: 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, NFC
- Dimensions: 146.5 x 72 x 7.2 mm
- Weight: 142g
- Battery: 3000mAh battery with fast charging
- Colors: Gold and Black
Price And Availability
The Huawei P10 Lite comes with the price tag of £299 (approx. US$ 370 / Rs. 24,000). UK pre-orders kick off today through Carphone Warehouse, EE and Vodafone starting today. No words on global pricing and availability yet.