iBall Andi F2F 5.5U is a new member of iBall smartphone family which has been recently launched in India. This smartphone is priced at Rs.6,999 and available in Gold color option. It has 5.5-inch HD (720×1280 pixels) IPS display with a pixel density of 267ppi. This smartphone is first in the company’s new lineup of F2F camera smartphones.
This phone is powered by 1GHz quad-core 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU and has 1GB DDR3 RAM. While it has 8GB internal storage and you can store enough amount of data in it but if it is not sufficient for you, don’t worry- you can expand it up to 32GB by using microSD card.
As for as camera is concerned- it has 8MP auto-focus rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, Sony ER sensor & dual LED flash. It also bears 5MP front facing camera. By using this you can do HD video recording and some enhancements like Multi Angle View Mode, Live Photo Mode, and HDR.
This Smartphone is dual sim device and powered by 2700mAh battery which will deliver up to 7 hours and 30 minutes of talk time on 4G networks and standby time of 10 days. In connectivity options, it includes 4G, GPS/ A-GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3.5mm audio jack and Micro-USB and also has few sensors like accelerometer, proximity sensor and ambient light sensor.
iBall Andi F2F 5.5U specifications
- Display: 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD full lamination IPS display
- Processor: 1GHz quad-core 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- RAM: 1GB
- Internal Storage: 8GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- OS: Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- Camera: 8MP auto focus rear camera with dual LED Flash, Sony Exmor R sensor, 5MP front-facing camera
- Other Features: 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Dual Sim
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Battery: 2700mAh battery
iBall Andi F2F 5.5U smartphone will give tough competition to recently launched Coolpad Mega because it bears same price tag.
Stay tuned with us at 9to5net. We will keep you updated with new mobile devices and other important news & hacks.