Intex has launched the company’s latest budget 4G smartphone with VoLTE support dubbed as Intex Aqua E4. This is currently the cheapest smartphone with VoLTE in the market. It has 4-inch (800 x 480 pixels) WVGA TFT display and powered by 1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735M 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU. It runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) operating system.
It has 1GB RAM along with 8GB internal storage. Internal storage is expandable up to 32GB with microSD. As far as the camera is concerned, it has 2MP rear camera with dual LED Flash and 2MP front-facing camera. Connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS. It has dual SIM support similar to most other Intex smartphones. It packs 1800mAh battery. It also has 3.5mm audio jack and FM Radio.
Intex Aqua E4 specifications
- Display: 4-inch (800 x 480 pixels) WVGA TFT display
- Processor: 1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735M 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- RAM & Storage: 1GB RAM, 8GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Operating System: Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- SIM Slot: Dual SIM
- Rear Camera: 2MP rear camera with dual LED Flash
- Front Camera: 2MP front-facing camera
- Connectivity Options: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Battery: 1800mAh battery
- Color Options: Champagne and Grey color options
Pricing And Availability
The Intex Aqua E4 smartphone comes in Champagne and Grey color options. It is priced at INR. 3,333. This smartphone is exclusively available from ShopClues starting from November 25th, 2016. Registration begins today i.e. November 23rd,2016 and ends November 24th,2016 at 4PM. First 1000 registered users will get Rs. 100 discount on the purchase price.