Intex has launched it’s latest budget smartphone – Aqua Power M – in the Aqua series with a bigger battery. The Intex Aqua Power M packs a 4350mAh Li-polymer battery that promises up to 25 hours of talk time, and up to 620 hours of stand-by time – that’s 25 days. It features a 5-inch HD IPS display and is powered by a 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6580 processor coupled with 1GB of RAM. It also has dual SIM support and 3G connectivity.
The Aqua Power M has a 5MP Rear Camera with autofocus, dual-tone LED flash and a 2MP Front Camera with dual-tone LED flash. The phone runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
Intex Aqua Power M specifications
- Display: 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display, 294 ppi, screen to body ratio: 67.17%
- Processor: 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 64-bit Cortex A7 processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- Memory: 1GB DDR3 RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with MicroSD
- SIM: Dual SIM (Micro + Micro)
- Rear Camera: 5MP camera with autofocus and dual-tone LED Flash
- Front Camera: 2MP camera with dual-tone LED Flash
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Dimensions: 143.5×71.5×8.9mm
- Weight: 160g
- Connectivity: 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, 3.5mm audio jack, USB, FM Radio
- Battery: 4350 mAh LI-Polymer battery
- Colors: Champagne Gold
Price and Availability
The Intex Aqua Power M is priced at Rs. 4,800 and is now available in store across the country. Along with the handset, user manual, adapter, USB cable, earphones, you can get a screen guard, a protection cover in the box. For more details about the phone and buying option, check here.