Intex has launched its latest smartphone in the Cloud series dubbed as Cloud series Intex Cloud Scan FP. This is the cheapest phone with a fingerprint sensor in India. It has a 5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) IPS display and powered by 1.2 GHz quad-core Spreadtrum SC7731 processor. It packs 1GB RAM and 8GB internal memory. Internal memory is expandable up to 32GB using MicroSD card. It runs Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) operating system out of the box. It is a Daul SIM smartphone.
As far as the camera is concerned, it has a 5MP rear camera with LED Flash and 5MP front-facing camera. Connectivity options include 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and some other features are 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio. It packs 2450mAh battery. Dimensions of the device are 146.4×73.0×9.65mm and weight is 153.8g.
Intex Cloud Scan FP specifications
- Display: 5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) IPS display
- Processor: 1.2 GHz quad-core Spreadtrum SC7731 processor
- RAM & Storage: 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with MicroSD
- Operating System: Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- SIM Slot: Dual SIM
- Rear Camera: 5MP rear camera with LED Flash
- Front Camera: 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor: Yes
- Dimensions: 146.4×73.0×9.65mm
- Weight: 153.8g
- Connectivity Options: 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Other Features: 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Battery: 2450mAh battery
Price And Availability:
The Intex Cloud Scan FP comes in Champagne and Dark Blue color options. It is priced at INR 3,999. This smartphone is exclusively available on Snapdeal.