A month after the beta testing period for iOS 10.2, Apple officially releases the iOS 10.2 to everyone. The iOS 10.2 is the latest major update for iPhones and iPads which brings many new features. The final release of iOS 10.2 is up for grabs on all supported devices that includes iPhone 5 and later, iPad 4th generation and later, iPod touch 6th generation and later.
iOS 10.2 brings tons of new features and also includes stability improvements and bug fixes. Here are the some highlights:
- iOS 10.2 introduces more than 100 new emoji including new faces, food, animals, sports, and professions
- Apple’s brand new TV app (which only works in the US right now), meant to help Apple TV owners easily find things to watch, and view their purchased movies and TV shows from multiple services.
- The Emergency SOS feature will contact emergency services when you press the power button five times
- Music app has received bigger Shuffle and Repeat buttons. Swipe up the Now Playing screen to more easily access Shuffle, Repeat and Up Next. Choose how to sort Playlists, Albums, and Songs in Library
- New wallpapers and iMessage screen effects. Fixes an issue that sometimes prevented the keyboard from displaying in Messages
- Camera settings don’t reset anymore when you restart the app
- Improved News section, fixes for some mail related bugs, some camera related improvements and fixes and much more are here with iOS 10.2…………….
iOS 10.2 is now available for everyone on supported devices. If you haven’t received any upgrade notification yet, you will get the update notification very soon on your device. You can also install the new release via iTunes. For more details about the new iOS 10.2 release, follow the source link.