For Android users, its a good news. Opera has redesigned its mini browser which allows users to download the videos from different social media websites like Facebook and Instagram etc. It has a built-in ad blocker, so you can surf the web without annoying ads. In this new release opera it offering some excellent features like ‘Data Saving’, ‘Video downloading from social media websites’ etc.
Lets have a look on few features –
- It allows users to add most favorite website on mobile home screen by single click.
- It also save lot of mobile internet data and you can also check your saving in the setting menu and see how much data it saves for you.
- You can perform multiple tasks by using different tabs and it also facilitate o browse in incognito mode.
- It also has an amazing feature ‘Night mode’, It will dim the screen to save your eyes.
- It download files in the background and hold off downloading larger files until you’re back on Wi-Fi.
- It also offers you to download videos from social media sites like ‘Facebook’ etc.
How to download video?
- Open a video in High Saving mode.
- Opera’s built-in video player will prompt to download the video.
- Click on ‘Save’. And you are good.
- You can tap on the upper right corner of the video to initiate the downloading process.
Lets have a look in video-
Note: This feature doesn’t work on YouTube videos.