The Indian smartphone maker company LAVA has launched it’s latest budget 4G phone in India – Lava X50+. The Lava X50+ is an upgraded version of the Lava X50 smartphone. Lava X50 Plus is a dual-SIM smartphone with support for 4G VoLTE. It supports 12 Indian languages, and has ‘one hand mode’ that reduces the display screen size for using the smartphone comfortably using one hand.
The Lava X50+ sports a metallic body with curved edges at the back with NCVM coating. It features a a 5.5-inch HD (720×1280 pixels) IPS On-Cell display and is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core processor coupled with 2GB of RAM. It comes with 32GB of internal storage which is further expandable up to 32GB using a microSD card slot. On the camera front, it has an 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, autofocus, and 1080p video support and a 5-megapixel front camera with LED flash for low-light selfies. The phone runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow out-of-the-box and packs a 2800mAh battery.
Lava X50+ specifications
- Display: 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- Processor: 1.3GHz Quad-core processor
- Memory: 2GB DDR3 RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- SIM: Dual SIM (4G + 4G)
- Rear Camera: 8MP camera with LED Flash, 1.14µm pixel size, 1080p video recording, Face Beauty, Panaroma Mode, Time Lapse Video, Slow Motion Video
- Front Camera: 5MP camera with LED Flash
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Other Features: 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 155×71.8×8.85mm
- Weight: 155 grams
- Battery: 2800mAh LiPoly Battery with Power Saver Mode
- Colors: Blue , White-Gold
Price and Availability
The Lava X50+ is priced at MRP Rs. 9,199. There is no words on the availability of the smartphone but it will go on sale soon. The phone is already listed on the company’s website.