Here we’re with yet another Samsung Galaxy S8 leak. Here’s a new set of leaked images showing the 5.8-inch Galaxy S8 and 6.2-inch Galaxy S8 Plus side-by-side in the same frame. This is good for a reference to offer an valuable size comparison. Both the flagships share the same design also one of the units seems to have a screen protector applied.
Here are some other shots of the flagship from the different angles. You can see a SIM tray up top and headphone jack and USB-C ports down below. The images reveals the volume rocker and power button on the left and right, respectively. On the left side you will also find an extra button below the volume rocker which is said to be the dedicated Bixby AI button to activate the smart voice assistant. There’s no physical button on the front.
We also reported about a 5 second long leaked video showing the Galaxy S8 design from all side. We have also seen the live images and press images of the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S8. Also a new set of high-resolution images of Galaxy S8 smartphone surfaced few days back.
Earlier to this the specs sheet of the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus leaked which detailed almost all the specs of the smartphone. Also the support page for the Galaxy S8 went live in some countries which suggest the dual-SIM configuration in the upcoming handset. At some time earlier, a 3D render video also went viral that giving the best look yet of the device.
Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus expected specifications
- Display: 5.7-inch inch (Galaxy S8), 6.2-inch (Galaxy S8 Plus), dual curved Quad HD+ Super AMOLED display, 2560 x 1440 pixels, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Processor: Samsung Exynos 8895/Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Memory & Storage: 4GB RAM, 64GB UFS 2.1 internal storage, microSD card slot (up to 256GB)
- Operating System: Android 7.0 Nougat
- SIM: Single SIM, dual-SIM
- Rear Camera: 12-megapixel dual pixel rear camera
- Front Camera: 8-megapixel
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, dual-band Wi-Fi ac/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, Samsung Pay, USB 3.0 Type-C port, and 3.5mm headphone jack
- Sensors: Fingerprint Sensor, Iris scanner, Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Gyro, Hall Sensor, Proximity, Samsung KNOX, and Samsung Pass
- Durability: IP68 ratings water and dust resistance
- Battery: 3,250mAh (Galaxy S8) and 3,750mAh (Galaxy S8 Plus) with Fast Charging, Wireless Charging
Samsung is all set to introduce the Galaxy S8 and S8+ in a event in New York on March 29, 2017 that will take place at 11:00 a.m. EDT (9:30 PM IST) on the day. Both the phones are expected to go on sale on April 28. Check out our rumour round-up for more details about the upcoming Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus.