LeEco had recently acquired controlling stake in Coolpad. Both the companies have launched their first joint handset in the new Cool series. The Cool1 Dual smartphone’s price is starting at CNY 1,099. The handset comes in Gold, Silver and Rose Gold color options.
The LeEco Cool1 Dual smartphone has a metal unibody with 5.5- inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) display. It is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 652 processor, which is paired with Adreno 510 GPU. It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system but it has customized user interface called LeEco’s EUI 5.6.
The biggest highlight of this smartphone is – Two 13-megapixel camera at the back with f/ 2.0 aperture, phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF), 4K video recording, 720p slo-mo, and dual-tone LED flash, while in its front lies an 8-megapixel snapper with f/2.2 aperture for selfies and video calling.
This smartphone has a powerful 4060 mAh non-removable battery with USB Type-C fast charging. If we look at it’s dimensions & weight- it measure at 152×74.8×8.2mm and weighs 167 grams. Connectivity options include 4G with VoLTE, Wi-Fi 8802.1111 ac/a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, and USB Type C port. This smartphone also has a fingerprint sensor on the back panel.
The LeEco Cool1 Dual smartphone is launched in three memory/storage (non-expandable) bundles-
- Cool 1 (with 3GB RAM & 32GB Storage) – 1099 Yuan (Approx. $166 or Rs. 11,000)
- Cool 1 (with 4GB RAM & 32GB Storage) – 1499 Yuan (Approx. $226 or Rs. 15,100)
- Cool 1 (with 4GB RAM & 64GB Storage) – 1699 Yuan (Approx. $257 or Rs. 17,100)
LeEco Cool1 Dual smartphone technical details
- Display: 5.5- inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- Processor: octa-core Snapdragon 652 processor (paired with Adreno 510 GPU)
- Memory: 3GB RAM & 32GB Storage, 4GB RAM & 32GB Storage, 4GB RAM & 64GB Storage (non-expandable storage)
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- SIM: Dual SIM (nano+nano)
- Camera: Rear Camera: Two 13-megapixel camera at the back with f/ 2.0 aperture, phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF), 4K video recording, 720p slo-mo, and dual-tone LED flash, Front Camera: 8-megapixel snapper with with f/2.2 aperture for selfies and video calling
- Dimensions: 152×74.8×8.2mm
- Weight: 167 gram
- Connectivity: 4G with VoLTE, Wi-Fi 8802.1111 ac/a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, and USB Type C port
- Other Features: Fingerprint sensor
- Battery: 4060mAh battery
Companies have not provided any information about the launch of this smartphone in India. If you are in China, you can place pre-order online on Coolpad ‘s website, LeMall.com and Jd.com. It will be shipped from August 24.
Stay Tuned with us for more latest news and updates.