After selling the Le 2 smartphone through three flash sales, LeEco has announced that its latest Le 2 smartphone will be available through open sale on Flipkart and LeMall in India. leEco India took its twitter page to announce the news that the open sale will start at midnight tonight. Earlier this the smartphone was only available to the registered users through flash sales. Le 2 smartphone is priced at only INR 11,999.
LeEco Le 2 smartphone was launched last month. The biggest highlights of the Le 2 smartphone are its powerful processor, storage capacity and design that is no less than what users expect from a premium smartphone.
LeEco Le 2 technical details
- Dispaly: 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS in-cell display
- Processor: Octa-Core Snapdragon 652 processor (Quad 1.8GHz ARM Cortex A72 + Quad 1.2GHz A53 CPUs) with Adreno 510 GPU
- Memory: 3GB LPDDR3 RAM, 32GB (eMMC5.1) internal storage
- Operating System: Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with EUI 5.8
- Dimensions: 151.1 × 74.2 × 7.5mm
- Weight: 153g
- SIM: Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- Rear camera: 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF
- Front Camera: 8MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1.4μm pixel size, 76.5-degree wide-angle lens
- Connectivity: 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz),Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB Type C
- Battery: 3,000mAh battery with fast charging
The LeEco Le 2 comes in gold, silver and grey color options. It comes with 1 year LeEco membership worth Rs. 4900.