Lenovo just announced SoftBank 503VL smartphone – it’s first windows phone. Doing good with Android smartphone, Lenovo is trying its hands with Microsoft mobile platform. Japanese carrier SoftBank has joined hands with Lenovo to make a handset running Microsoft’s mobile OS.
Lenovo SoftBank 503VL features a 5-inch 720p display, 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage with microSD card support up to 128 GB. The phone is powered by 1.5 GHz Octa core Snapdragon 617 processor. It features a 8 MP primary camera and 5 MP secondary camera. The phone is powered by a 2,250 mAh battery.
Lenovo SoftBank 503VL technical details
- Display: 5.0 inches HD (1,280 × 720)TFT LCD display
- Dimension: 71.4 × 142.4 × 7.6mm
- Weight: 144 gram
- Processor: Octa core (1.5GHz × 4 + 1.2GHz × 4) Snapdragon 617 processor
- Memory: 3GB RAM, 32GB of internal storage with microSD card support up to 128 GB
- Operating System: Windows 10 mobile
- Camera: 8MP primary camera, 5MP front camera
- Battery: 2,250 mAh
Availability and Pricing:
The phone will be available by the end of the October in the black color option. The price of the phone will be announced later. Since the SoftBank 503VL is a carrier device, it is exclusive to Japan at the moment.