After the launch of Lenovo K6 Power smartphone in India, the company has launched its new flagship Lenovo K6 Note in India, which comes with 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display and powered by Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 ( 4 x 1.2 GHz Cortex A53 + 4 x 1.5 GHz Cortex A53) 64-bit processor with Adreno 505 GPU. It runs on Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow). It is a Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD) smartphone. Lenovo K6 Note will be available in two storage variants – 3GB RAM + 32GB ROM and 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM.
As far as the camera is concerned, it has 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash and 8MP front-facing camera. It also has a fingerprint sensor and TheaterMax technology, similar to most other Lenovo Vibe series phones for an immersive VR experience when combined with a VR headset. Connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS. It packs 4000mAh built-in battery.
Lenovo K6 Note specifications
- Display: 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display
- Processor: Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 ( 4 x 1.2 GHz Cortex A53 + 4 x 1.5 GHz Cortex A53) 64-bit processor with Adreno 505 GPU
- RAM & Storage: 3GB /4GB RAM, 32GB/64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Operating System: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- SIM Slot: Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- Rear Camera: 16MP camera with dual-tone LED Flash
- Front Camera: 8MP camera
- Fingerprint sensor: Yes
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- Other Features: 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos
- Battery: 4000mAh built-in battery
- Color Options: Dark gray, Gold and Silver
Pricing And Availability
The Lenovo K6 Note will be available in two storage variants – 3GB RAM + 32GB ROM and 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM. The 3GB RAM variant is priced at Rs. 13,999, while the 4GB RAM variant costs Rs. 15,499. It will be available online on Flipkart and through offline stores across the country from December 17th.
Sudhin Mathur, Executive Director, Lenovo Mobile Business Group, India, said on the launch:
Different entertains better and that’s why we’ve introduced the Lenovo K6 Note. It is built on the foundation of our most successful K-franchise and with enhanced features like Theatermax and Dolby Atmos, this generation takes the multimedia experience to the next level and redefines entertainment. We are also introducing the K Series for the 1st time in offline retail channel to ensure that a larger set of our consumers can enjoy the best multimedia immersive smartphone experience.