Lenovo has announced the company’s latest smartphone in the new ‘M series’ in China dubbed as Moto M. This smartphone has a 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED display and powered by 2.2 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P15 processor with Mali T860MP2 GPU. It packs 4GB RAM and 32GB internal memory (expandable up to 128GB with microSD). It runs Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) operating system out of the box.
It is a Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD) smartphone and also has a Fingerprint sensor on the back. As far as the camera is concerned, it has 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF and 8MP front-facing camera, 85-degree wide-angle lens. Connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C. It packs a 3050mAh battery with the Turbocharging feature.
Moto M specifications
- Display: 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED display
- Processor: 2.2 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P15 processor with Mali T860MP2 GPU
- RAM & Storage: 4GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Operating System: Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- SIM Slot: Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- Rear Camera: 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF
- Front Camera: 8MP front-facing camera, 85-degree wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor: Yes
- Connectivity Options: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 151.35×75.35×7.85mm
- Battery: 3050mAh battery with Turbocharging
Price And Availability
The Moto M smartphone comes in Gold and Silver color options. It is priced at CNY 1,999 (US$ 294 / INR. 19,630 approx.). If we talk about its availability, this smartphone will be available for order through Lenovo website, jd.com, Tmall and other online retail sites from November 9th 2016 and goes on sale starting from November 11th in China.