As per schedule, Lenovo has launched its new flagship -Lenovo P2 in India. It features 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD AMOLED display and powered by 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 processor with Adreno 506 GPU. It has a metal body along with a fingerprint sensor on the front.
It has Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD) slot and runs on Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow). It is kitted out with 13MP camera with dual-tone LED flash at the back, 5MP front shooter, and a 5100mAh battery with fast charging. It promises up to 32 days of standby and up to 78.69 hours of talk time on 4G. As expected, it comes in 3GB and 4GB RAM variants with storage of 32GB. Connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, NFC.
Lenovo P2 Specifications
- Display: 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED display, 100% NTSC color gamut
- Processor: 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 14nm processor with Adreno 506 GPU
- RAM & Storage: 3GB / 4GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Operating System: Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- SIM Slot: Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- Rear Camera: 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, 4K video recording
- Front Camera: 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor: Yes
- Connectivity Options: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, NFC
- Battery: 5100mAh battery with fast charging
- Color Options: Champagne gold and Graphite gray colors
Price And Availability
The Lenovo P2 comes in 3GB and 4GB RAM variants with storage of 32GB. Its 3GB RAM variant is priced at Rs. 16,999 and the 4GB RAM variant priced at Rs. 17,999. It is exclusive to Flipkart and will be available from today midnight. It also comes with several launch day offers.