Lenovo has launched Vibe B, an affordable 4G smartphone in India. The phone comes with support for VoLTE (Voice-over-LTE). Lenovo Vibe B features a 4.5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA IPS display. It is powered by a 1GHz quad-core 64-bit processor coupled with 1GB of RAM. The phone comes with 8GB of internal storage with support for microSD card up to 32GB.
On the camera specifications, Lenovo Vibe B has a 5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera for selfies. The phone runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow and packs a 2000mAh removable battery.
Lenovo Vibe B specifications
- Display: 4.5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA IPS display
- Processor: 1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735M 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- Memory: 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory with up to 32GB with microSD
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Rear Camera: 5MP camera with LED Flash
- Front Camera: 2MP camera
- Dimensions: 132.5x 66 x 9.9 mm
- Weight: 144g
- Other Features: 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Battery: 2000mAh removable battery
- Colors: Matte Black, Matte White
Price and Availability
The Lenovo Vibe B is priced at Rs. 5,799, according to Mumbai-based retailer Mahesh Telecom and will be available for purchase starting today in stores.