Lenovo Vibe K5 Note was launched on August 1. Company claims, Lenovo Vibe K5 Note smartphone become the fastest selling smartphone to reach Rs 100 crore revenue since launch date. During the announcement company said – About 30 percent of the K5 Note consumers also opted for the TheaterMax accessories in the inaugural sales. This smartphone is successor to the Vibe K4 Note.
This smartphone comes with TheaterMax controller along with the ANTVR glasses and has 5.5 inch Full HD display with a 178o wide viewing angle and 1080p resolution. Lenovo Vibe K5 Note comes in two variants – 3GB RAM and 4GB RAM and exclusively available on Flipkart. The 3GB RAM variant priced at Rs 11,999 and 4GB RAM edition costs Rs 13,499.
Lenovo Vibe K5 Note has a metal body and it comes with a fingerprint sensor. This smartphone is powered by 64-bit octa-core 6755 processor clocked at 1.8GHz and houses 3,500mAh battery. The K5 Note offers 32 GB of internal memory and has a 128 GB micro SD card slot. It sports 13MP phase detection autofocus(PDAF) rear camera and an 8MP wide angle 1.4m pixel selfie camera and also supports USB On-The-Go(OTG).
Lenovo Vibe K5 Note technical details
- Display: 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display
- Processor: 1.8 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor with Mali T860 GPU
- Memory: 3GB/4GB LP DDR3 RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Operating System: Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- SIM: Dual SIM (nano)
- Rear Camera: 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash
- Front Camera: 8MP front-facing camera, 77.4-degree wide-angle lens
- Dimensions: 152×75.7×8.49mm
- Weight: 165 gram
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- Other Features: Dolby ATMOS, Fingerprint sensor
- Battery: 3500mAh battery
Stay Tuned with us for more latest news and updates.