Lenovo has launched the company’s latest smartphone in the Vibe series – Vibe K5 Note – successor to the Vibe K4 Note. The phone comes with 3GB RAM and 4GB RAM options. It comes with the TheaterMax technology, which was introduced with the Vibe K4 Note. Vibe K5 Note also comes with Secure Zone feature that allows you to secure all your information allowing total privacy of your personal information and lets users install 2 instances of apps like Whatsapp in one device.
Vibe K5 Note features a 5.5 inch Full HD display with a 178o wide viewing angle and 1080p resolution and powered by a 64-bit 8-Core 6755 processor clocked at 1.8GHz. It also comes with a fingerprint scanner on the back that can unlock the phone in under 0.3 seconds. The fingerprint scanner can also be used for other functions like returning to the home screen or clicking selfies.
Lenovo Vibe K5 Note technical details
- Display: 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display
- Processor: 1.8 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor with Mali T860 GPU
- Memory: 3GB/4GB LP DDR3 RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Operating System: Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- SIM: Dual SIM (nano)
- Rear Camera: 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash
- Front Camera: 8MP front-facing camera, 77.4-degree wide-angle lens
- Dimensions: 152×75.7×8.49mm
- Weight: 165 gram
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- Other Features: Dolby ATMOS, Fingerprint sensor
- Battery: 3500mAh battery
Availability and Pricing
The Vibe K5 Note is priced at Rs. 11,999 for the 3GB RAM variant and Rs. 13,499 for the the 4GB RAM variant. The phone comes in three colors option – champagne gold, graphite grey and platinum silver and will be exclusively available on Flipkart starting 3rd August midnight via an open sale.
Stay Tuned with us for more latest news and updates.