If you’re looking for a newly launched Smartphone that’s loaded with cutting-edge technology, go for the Lenovo ZUK Z1 available online exclusively on Amazon India. Lenovo Zuk Z1 smartphone was launched in May 2016.
Lets have a look on specifications-
Design & Display:
If we have a quick look on design & display of this mobile phone, below are the highlights-
- 155.7mm X 77.3mm X 8.9mm
- 5.5 inch (13.97 cm) Full HD IPS display 1920 x 1080
- Definition 1920X1080, 401PPI
- 1500:1 contrast
- 100% NTSC
- 450 nits brightness
- Fingerprint proof coating is used in front
- Display polarizer coating
- GFF Non-air-gap manufacturing
- White, Space grey
It has 13MP Sony IMX 214, 1.12 µm-pixel primary camera with Optical image stabilization, dual LED flash and 8MP front facing camera, FPC1155 fingerprint sensor with 360-degree finger detection.
Camera specifications in details are as below-
- Main Camera : Sony Exmor RS stack sensor,13.0MP, OIS, Single pixel size 1.12µm.
- Front Camera : OV 8865 8.0MP, single pixel size 1.12 , OmniBSI-2 technology.
- 5-element lens
- Aperture : f/2.2
- Focal distance : 3.88mm
- Field angle: 77.6° (diagonal)
- Edge distortion: <1%
- Centre resolving power: 2100Ip/PH;edge resolving power: 1800Ip/PH
- Range of focus: 10cm to infinity
- Qualcomm dual-core ISP image processing solutions, MORPHO HDR optimization algorithm and image optimization algorithm
- Double LED flash light
- Blue glass infrared ray filter
- Face detection, panoramic lens, burst mode
RAM , Storage & Processor:
Lenovo Zuk Z1 is powered by 2.5GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB of internal storage cannot be expanded.
Lenovo Zuk Z1 powered by a 4100mAh non removable battery.
Operating System (OS):
This phone comes with Cyanogen OS 12.1 based on Android 5.1.1 for customization is built into the Z1 to increase performance and reliability that focus on clarity content, elegant interface and smooth operations.
The Lenovo Zuk Z1 is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts two Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, 3G, 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, and Gyroscope.
Check out the price on E-commerce Websites:
|Amazon||Register for sale|
About Lenovo :
Founded in Beijing in 1984, Lenovo acquired IBM’s PC business in 2005, and first became the world’s top PC maker in 2013. It entered the Android and Windows tablet market in 2011, began selling Android smartphones in 2012, and acquired Motorola Mobility from Google in 2014. The company has also launched an online-only sub-brand for smartphones called Zuk in China.