LG has launched it’s latest K series smartphone K10 (2017) in India. The phone was introduced last month along with three other K series smartphones – K3, K4, K8 – and a new third generation Stylus 3 smartphone. The LG K10 in India comes with country specific panic button feature for emergency calling. It has India-specific SOS 112 emergency calling feature when you press the power button three times or pressing the SoS option in the menu It also brings support for 9 regional languages. LG K10 has been launched in its dual-SIM (Nano) variant in the country with the support for 4G VoLTE.
Talking about the other specs of the smartphone, LG K10 features 5.3-inch HD In-cell Touch Display. The phone has a fingerprint scanner, a metallic U-frame for a sturdy but slim 7.9mm profile and 2.5D Arc Glass design. The K10 runs on Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box. LG K10 is powered by a 1.5 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 processor coupled with 2GB of RAM. It comes with 16GB/32GB internal memory which is expandable up to 2TB via microSD card. On the camera specifications, the K10 features a 13MP rear camera and a 5MP front camera with 120-degree wide angle selfie lens. The phone packs in a 2,800mAh battery. The phone comes in Black, Titanium and Gold color options.
Price and Availability
The LG K10 is priced at Rs. 13,990 with a MRP price tag of Rs. 15,000. The phone will be available via retail stores from Thursday, February 23 and will go on sale via major online retail stores from Sunday, February 26. It comes with free smart cover and unlimited audio and video downloads from Hungama for 45 days.
LG K10 (2017) specifications
- Display: 5.3-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) In-cell Touch 2.5D curved glass IPS display
- Processor: 1.5 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 processor with Mali T860 GPU
- Memory: 2GB RAM, 16GB/32GB Internal memory, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Operating System: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Rear camera: 13MP camera with LED flash
- Front Camera: 5MP camera, 120-degree wide angle lens
- Dimensions: 148.7 x 75.3 x 7.9mm
- Weight: 142g
- Fingerprint sensor: Yes
- Connectivity: 4G LTE/3G/2G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC, USB 2.0
- Battery: 2800mAh removable
- Colors: Black, Titan, Gold