LG has announced four new K Series smartphones (the K3, K4, K8, and K10) and a new Stylus 3 smartphone. The LG K10 delivers a best-in-class in the new K series smartphones. LG K10 features 5.3-inch HD In-cell Touch Display that delivers a superb viewing experience indoors or out. The phone has a fingerprint scanner, a metallic U-frame for a sturdy but slim 7.9mm profile and 2.5D Arc Glass design. The K10 runs on Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box.
LG K10 is powered by a 1.5 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 processor coupled with 2GB of RAM. It comes with 16GB/32GB internal memory which is expandable up to 2TB via microSD card. On the camera specifications, the K10 features a 13MP rear camera and a 5MP front camera with 120-degree wide angle selfie lens. The phone packs in a 2,800mAh battery.
LG K10 specifications
- Display: 5.3-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) In-cell Touch 2.5D curved glass IPS display
- Processor: 1.5 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 processor with Mali T860 GPU
- Memory: 2GB RAM, 16GB/32GB Internal memory, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Operating System: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Rear camera: 13MP camera with LED flash
- Front Camera: 5MP camera, 120-degree wide angle lens
- Dimensions: 148.7 x 75.3 x 7.9mm
- Weight: 142g
- Fingerprint sensor: Yes
- Connectivity: 4G LTE/3G/2G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC, USB 2.0
- Battery: 2800mAh removable
- Colors: Black, Titan, Gold
LG will showcase the K10 at CES 2017 in the Las Vegas Convention Center, Booth #11100, Central Hall. Information regarding price, launch dates and release markets will be announced in the coming weeks.