LG has announced new entry-level 4G LTE smartphone K4 in the K Series along with three other (the K3, K8, and K10) and a new Stylus 3 smartphone. LG K4 offers a slim 7.9mm profile with a 5-inch In-cell Touch display. It is powered by a 1.1 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 coupled with 1GB of RAM. It comes with 8GB of internal storage with microSD support for up to 32GB. LG K3 runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
LG K4 features a 5MP rear camera with LED flash and another 5MP front-facing camera for selfie shots with popular Auto Shot and Gesture Shot features. The phone packs a 2500mAh removable battery. LG K4 comes in Titan and Black color variants.
LG K4 specifications
- Display: 5.0-inch FWVGA In-cell Touch (854 x 480 / 196ppi)
- Processor: 1.1 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 (MSM8909) processor with Adreno 304 GPU
- Memory: 1GB LPDDR3 RAM, 8GB Internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Operating System: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Rear Camera: 5MP camera with LED flash
- Front Camera: 5MP camera
- Dimensions: 144.76 x 72.6 x 7.9mm
- Weight: 135g
- Connectivity: 4G LTE/3G/2G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB 2.0
- Battery: 2500mAh removable battery
- Colors: Titan, Black
LG will showcase the K4 smartphone at CES 2017 in the Las Vegas Convention Center, Booth #11100, Central Hall. Information regarding price, launch dates and release markets will be announced in the coming weeks.