As promised, LG has launched it’s latest flagship smartphone – LG V20 – in India. LG V20 is the first smartphone that runs on Google’s latest mobile OS Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box. It packs high-end features and specs inside for a powerful performance. LG V20 adopts a premium design in a durable lightweight aluminum body, the top and bottom of the phone combines Silicone Polycarbonate (Si-PC) reduces shocks by more than 20 percent compared to conventional materials, to protected it from any damage if dropped. It comes in Titan, Silver and Pink colors.
LG V20 has a 5.7-inch (2560 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD Quantum primary display and a secondary (160 x 1040 pixels) screen above the main one for shortcut icons. The secondary display above the main display allows users to easily view notifications and alerts. Users can also tap on the Second Screen to enlarge notifications in order to check long messages and quickly send a reply. The phone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 Processor coupled with 4GB of RAM. It comes with 64GB of in-built storage which is expandable up to 2TB vis microSD. It packs a removable 3,200 mAh battery with QuickCharge 3.0.
On the camera specifications, it features dual camera set up at the back. A 16-megapixel 16:9 OIS rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, Hybrid Auto Focus with laser and phase-detection, all coupled with a 8-megapixel secondary rear camera with 135-degree lens for capturing wide angle shots. The phone also offers a 5-megapixel front-facing camera with a 120-degree wide-angle lens for taking selfie pictures.
Price and Availability
The LG V20 comes is priced at Rs. 54,999, while the MRP of the phone is Rs. 60,000. The phone will ship with a complimentary B&O headset worth Rs. 18,000 in the box, free SF coated back cover and 6 months screen replacement offer. It will be available offline across retail outlets and online exclusively on Amazon.in starting December 6. LG is also giving some exciting exchange offers that lets you exchange your old smartphone for a LG V20 and get minimum assured Rs. 20,000 on select smartphones.
LG V20 specifications
- Display: Main 5.7-inch QHD IPS Quantum Display (2560 x 1440 / 513ppi) /
Secondary IPS Quantum Display (160 x 1040 / 513ppi)
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 Processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- Memory: 4GB LPDDR4 RAM / 64GB internal storage expandable via microSD (up to 2TB)
- Operating System: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Rear Camera: Dual rear camera, 16MP with F1.8 Aperture OIS (Standard Angle), dual-tone LED Flashand, 4K video recording, 8MP secondary rear camera with F2.4 Aperture (135-degree lens)
- Front Camera: 5MP with F1.9 Aperture (Wide Angle)
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, dual-band WiFi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Size: 159.7 x 78.1 x 7.6mm
- Weight: 173 gram
- Colors: Titan / Silver / Pink
- Battery: 3200mAh (removable) with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
- Other Features: Hi-Fi Video Recording / Steady Record 2.0 / HD Audio Recorder / Studio Mode / High AOP Mic / Second Screen / 32-bit Hi-Fi Quad DAC / In Apps / B&O Collaboration / Finger Print Scanner /