Reliance has launched it’s latest smartphone LYF F1 series dubbed as LYF F1S. It comes with high specs in the budget price range. A 5.2 inch vibrant HD display, a 10-point multi-touch screen, and a 4K video recording feature makes it a perfect choice for budget smartphone. LYF F1S comes with hybrid dual-SIM functionality with support for 4G VoLTE. The phone runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow and packs a 3,000mAh battery with support for fast charging. It also come with USB OTG support for Pen Drive compatible.
LYF F1S features a 5.2-inch 1080p 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Concore Glass 3 protection. It is powered by a Octa Core ( 1.8GHz + 1.4GHz ) Snapdragon 652 processor coupled with 3GB of RAM. It comes with 32GB internal storage with support for microSD up to 128GB. On the camera specifications, it comes with a 16-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, 4K video recording, PDAF and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera that also comes with LED flash. The LYF F1S comes in Gold, Silver and Black color variants.
Price and Availability
The LYF F1S is priced at Rs. 10,099 and is available for purchase online at Ajio website.
LYF F1S specifications
- Display: 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Concore Glass 3 protection
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 2nd Gen 64 bit Octa Core ( 1.8GHz + 1.4GHz ) processor with Adreno 510 GPU
- Memory: 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128th with microSD
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM (micro+nano/microSD)
- Rear Camera: 16MP camera with dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF, 4K video recording
- Front Camera: 5MP camera with LED flash
- Dimensions: 148 x 73.1 x 7.7mm
- Weight: 146g
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS, USB Type-C, USB OTG
- Battery: 3,000mAh battery with fast charging
- Colors: Gold, Silver, Black