Reliance Retail has launched another budget 4G smartphone – LYF Water 3. It is a dual-SIM smartphone with support for 4G VoLTE. The LYF Water 3 has a 5.5-inch HD (720×1280 pixels) display and is powered by a 1.5GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor coupled with 2GB of RAM. The phone comes with 16GB of internal storage which is expandable up to 32GB via microSD card. It runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop.
On the camera specifications, LYF Water 3 has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED, f/2.0 aperture and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. The phone packs a 3,000mAh battery.
LYF Water 3 specifications
- Display: 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display
- Processor: Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 (Cortex A53 – 4×1.5GHz + 4×1.2GHz) 64-bit processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- Memory: 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- SIM: Dual SIM (micro+nano)
- Rear Camera: 13MP camera with auto focus, LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture
- Front Camera: 5MP camera
- Other Features: 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 156.6× 77× 7.7mm
- Weight: 164.6g
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Sensors: Ambient Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Digital Compass, Accelerometer
- Battery: 3,000mAh battery
- Color: Silver
Price and Availability
The LYF Water smartphone is priced at Rs. 6,599 and is available online exclusively through Flipkart. The phone comes with the Jio Happy New Year Offer, which is valid till March 31, and offers unlimited voice calls and data services.