Meizu has launched it latest budget 4G smartphone in India. It has 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD 2.5D curved glass display and powered by 1.5 GHz octa-core 64-bit MediaTek MT6750 processor. It comes in two variants and packs 2GB LPDDR3 RAM with 16GB (eMMC 5.0) storage / 3GB LPDDR3 RAM with 32GB (eMMC 5.0) storage. Internal storage is expandable up to 128GB by using microSD card.
Out of the box, it runs Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with FlyMe OS 5.1 operating system. As far as the camera is concerned, it has a 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, 5P lens and a 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 4P lens. It comes with Hybrid Dual SIM slot which means you can use nano+nano/microSD at a time. Connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS / GLONASS. It packs 3020mAh battery. Dimensions of this device are 141.9×69.9×8.3mm and weight is 138g.
Meizu said on the launch-
Meizu m3s generated quite a buzz among our target audience and since the dynamics of Indian market is similar to any other successful market in the world, it encouraged us to rollout this stunning device here as well. Undoubtedly, we at Meizu always tend to introduce our best in class products here on priority. We firmly believe the level of acceptability m3s would get from Indian consumer will bolster our future growth plans
Meizu m3s specifications
- Display: 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD 2.5D curved glass display
- Processor: Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 (4 x 1.5GHz A53 + 4 x 1.0GHz A53) processor with Mali T860 GPU
- RAM & Storage: 2GB LPDDR3 RAM with 16GB (eMMC 5.0) storage / 3GB LPDDR3 RAM with 32GB (eMMC 5.0) storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Operating System: Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with FlyMe OS 5.1
- Rear Camera: 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, 5P lens
- Front Camera: 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 4P lens
- SIM Slot: Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- Dimensions: 141.9×69.9×8.3mm
- Weight: 138g
- Connectivity Options: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS / GLONASS
- Battery: 3020mAh battery
Price And Availability
The Meizu m3 smartphone comes in Gold, Silver and Grey color options in India. It is priced at INR 7,999 for the 2GB RAM with 16GB storage version and INR 9,299 for the 3GB RAM with 32GB RAM variant. This device will be available exclusively from Snapdeal.