Xbox One S Features:
- Xbox One S is 40% smaller console in comparison to Xbox One.
- It has upto 2TB of internal storage.
- Four times the resolution of standard HD, 4K Ultra HD delivers the clearest, most realistic video possible.
- Stream 4k content on Netflix and Amazon Video and watch Ultra HD Blu-ray movies in stunning visual fidelity with High Dynamic Range.
- You can configure your Xbox One S to turn on other devices, like your TV, audio/video receiver and cable/satellite receiver.
- You will experience the enhanced comfort of the new Xbox Wireless Controller, featuring a sleeker, more streamlined design. Get up to twice the wireless range.
- It comes with Bluetooth® technology, play your favorite games on Windows 10 PCs, tablets and phones.
- Powered by UHD Blu-ray drive for 4K movie playback.
- It comes with refined design.
- It is very quiet and very small.
- Excellent pack-in gamepad.
- Updated controller is very pleasant to hold and works with other Bluetooth devices, too.
- In Xbox One S console, 4K streaming apps and 4K Blu-ray playback doesn’t work out of the box.
- HDR video for gaming won’t be available until this fall.
- It has no reason to buy unless you own a 4K TV.
- Needs adapter for Kinect.
Let’s have a look at Xbox One S introduction video:
Availability and Pricing
At starting, the Xbox One S will be available in Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, UK and United States. The Xbox One S 2TB console will cost $399. Microsoft will also launch 1TB and 500GB variants soon with a price tag of $349 and $299 respectively.
Stay tuned with us for more latest news and updates. Enjoy!