Moto India took it’s twitter page to announce that the Moto G4 Play is coming to India on September 6. The smartphone will be Amazon exclusive and claimed as the most affordable Moto G series smartphone. The Moto G4 Play will be available to buy on the very same day, that means you can shop your G4 Play starting from Sep. 6.
Moto G4 Play was announced back in May this year soon after the launch of Moto G4 and Moto G4 Plus smartphone in India.
— Moto India (@Moto_IND) August 29, 2016
Moto G4 Play specifications
- Display: 5-inch 720p HD display
- Processor: 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 quad-core processor with 450 MHz Adreno 306 GPU
- Memory: 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Operating System: Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Rear Camera: 8MP rear camera with LED flash, 4X digital zoom, 1080p video recording
- Front Camera: 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS
- Dimensions: 144.4 x 72 x 8.95-9.9 mm
- Weight: 137g
- Battery: 2800mAh battery with Quick Charge
- Other Features: Water repellent nano-coating
Moto G4 Play will be available in black or white color options and the sale will start from September 6. Motorola claims the G4 Play will be the most affordable Moto G ever that means the phone could be cost less than Rs. 8000 as the Moto G2 was launched at Rs. 8999.