Lenovo has launched the company’s latest flagship smartphone Moto Z along with Moto Z Play in India. The phone was announced back in June at the Lenovo Tech World 2016. The Moto Z smartphone features a 5.5-inch QHD (1440×2560 pixels) AMOLED display and is powered by a quad-core Snapdragon 820 SoC coupled with 4GB of LPDDR4 RAM. It runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. The Moto Z has been launched in dual-SIM (Nano-SIM) variants in India.
On the camera specs, the Moto Z packs a 13-megapixel rear camera with optical image stabilisation, and dual-LED flash. It has a 5-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture, a wide-angle lens. The Moto Z comes in 64GB internal storage variant and packs inside a 2600mAh battery with the TurboPower charger. The Moto Z also comes with water-repellent nano-coating, and a fingerprint sensor on the home button.
Moto Z specifications
- Display: 5.5-inch (2560 x 1440 pixels, 535ppi) Quad HD AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass
- Processor: 1.8GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- Memory: 4GB LPDDR4 RAM, 64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Operating System: Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM)
- Connectivity: 4G LTE (Cat 9), WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz) with MIMO, NFC, Bluetooth version 4.1 LE
- Rear Camera: 13MP with dual-tone LED flash, OIS, Laser Autofocus, 1.12um pixel, f/1.8 aperture, 4K video recording, Slow Motion video
- Front Camera: 5MP camera, f/2.2 aperture, Wide-Angle lens
- Sensors: Fingerprint sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Gyroscope, Hall Effect, Magnetometer, Proximity
- Dimensions: 153.3 × 75.3 × 5.19mm
- Weight: 136g
- Connectors: Moto Mods connector, USB-C port for headphones, charging and data
- Audio: Front-ported loud speaker, 4-Mics
- Battery: 2600mAh battery with Turbo charging
- Colors: Black with Lunar Grey trim, White with Fine Gold trim
Price and Availability
The Moto Z is priced at Rs. 39,999 and will be available exclusively from Amazon.in and Flipkart starting from midnight of 17th October 2016.
Watch the Moto Z introductory video here: