OnePlus 3T smartphone starts receiving it’s first software update and it’s still based on Marshmallow, no Android Nougat. OnePlus has started rolling out a new update OxygenOS 3.5.4 for the OnePlus 3T based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. The new update brings several optimizations, more system stability and some bug fixes to the device.
Here’s the update changelog
- Optimizations for US-TMO Network
- Optimizations to Reduce Lag when Battery is below 5%
- Optimized Bluetooth Connectivity for Mazda Cars
- Optimized Battery Saving Mode: GPS and Orientation Preferences will be restored when Battery Saving Mode is closed.
- Fixed Flashlight Usability Issue in WhatsApp
- Increased System Stability
- Implemented Various Bug Fixes
As usual, this is an incremental roll-out which will reach to limited users today, and will be released for other in a few days.
If you are craving to get the Android Nougat, you’ll have to wait some more. But probably not a lot more, as the company promised to roll out Android 7.0 Nougat update for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T by the end of this month.