OnePlus has launched its new Bullets V2 in-ear earphones in India. The OnePlus Bullets V2 earphones have a simple design with premium materials. OnePlus has partnered with the German audio experts over at LOFO, who have over 88 years of experience in diaphragm technology and are fitted with an ARYPHAN polyarylate diaphragm, known for its light weight and high vibration frequency.
The OnePlus Bullets V2 headphone feature an aluminum coil wrapped in high-end Japanese black copper to make for a more consistent listening experience. It is optimized with tri-band tuning process that produced last generation’s captivating sound, improving the range to deliver richer bass, more delicate treble, and a smoother midrange.
It has a slim, sleek and stylish feather-light in-ear chambers weighing only 2 grams that helps reduce distortion caused by cavity resonance and allows for more natural sound reproduction. The Bullets come packaged with anti-allergy silicone ear tips in various sizes to ensure optimal comfort. The Bullets V2 earphones features the dedicated the three-button in-line remote control to pause a song or answer a call.
OnePlus Bullets V2 earphones specifications
- Type: In-ear headphones, 9mm dynamic driver unit
- Diaphragm: Aryphan Polyarylate
- Color: Black / White
- Connector: 3.5mm jack (straight)
- Weight: 14g
- Cable length: 1.25m
- Rated Power: 3mW
- Impedance: 24Ω
- Sound Pressure Level (SPL): 107dB
- Inline remote: Three-button inline remote control
- Coil Material: Copper-clad aluminum
- Wire Core Material: Enamelled copper wire
- Frequency Range: 20 – 20,000Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <1%(1000Hz, 1mW)