Oppo has announced a new mod-range smartphone – Oppo A57 – in China. The Phone comes equipped with 16-megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture and 1.12um pixel size and a 13MP rear camera with phase detection autofocus and LED flash. The Oppo A57 has 4G VoLTE support, Hybrid Dual SIM functionality and a fingerprint sensor on the physical home button on the front. The smartphone sports a all-metal casing in a gold or rose gold color variant.
The Oppo A57 has a 5.2-inch HD (720×1280) LCD display with 2.5D curved glass and is powered by a 1.4 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 435 processor 3GB of RAM and Adreno 505 GPU for graphics. It has 32GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card. The phone runs on Android Android 6.0 Marshmallow with ColorOS 3.0 on top. It is powered by a 2900mAh battery.
Oppo A57 specifications
- Display: 5.2-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD 2.5D curved glass display
- Processor: 1.4GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 435 Cortex-A53 processor with Adreno 505 GPU
- Memory: 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Operating System: Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with ColorOS 3.0
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- Rear Camera: 13MP camera with f/2.2 aperture, 5P lens, PDAF, LED Flash
- Front Camera: 16MP camera with f/2.0 aperture, 1.12um pixel, 5P lens
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (dual-band), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- Sensor: Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 149.1×72.9×7.65mm
- Weight: 147g
- Battery: 2900mAh battery
- Color: Gold and Rose Gold
Price and Availability
The Oppo A57 is priced at 1599 yuan (approx. US$ 230 / Rs. 15,900). This will be available in China starting December 12. There is no official words on global pricing and availability of the smartphone yet from the company.