OPPO has launched its latest selfie-focused smartphone Oppo A57 in India. The Oppo A57 is the mid-ranged selfie-focused smartphone with a 16-megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture and 1.12um pixel size along with a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF). The phone was introduced in China back in November last year. Oppo A57 is a Dual SIM (nano + nano) smartphone with support for 4G VoLTE. It also has a fingerprint sensor embedded into the home button.
Oppo A57 has a 5.2-inch HD (720×1280) LCD display with 2.5D curved glass and is powered by an Octa-Core 1.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 SoC coupled with 3GB of RAM. The phone comes with 32GB of internal storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 128GB). The Oppo A57 runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with ColorOS 3.0 on top and packs a 2900mAh battery. The phone will be available in Gold color in the country.
Price and Aavailability
The OPPO A57 is priced at Rs. 14990 and will be available from offline retail store as well as online stores like Flipkart, Snapdeal, and Amazon India starting February 3.
Oppo A57 specifications
- Display: 5.2-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD 2.5D curved glass display
- Processor: 1.4GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 435 Cortex-A53 processor with Adreno 505 GPU
- Memory: 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Operating System: Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with ColorOS 3.0
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- Rear Camera: 13MP camera with f/2.2 aperture, 5P lens, PDAF, LED Flash
- Front Camera: 16MP camera with f/2.0 aperture, 1.12um pixel, 5P lens
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (dual-band), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- Sensor: Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 149.1×72.9×7.65mm
- Weight: 147g
- Battery: 2900mAh battery
- Color: Gold and Rose Gold