Oppo India has launched the Oppo F1s Diwali Limited Edition smartphone at an event in Delhi. The limited edition smartphone comes with Diwali Elements theme and Diwali packaging. It features a redesigned back panel with a ‘gilded Diwali pattern’ and autographed by the company’s brand ambassadors – Hrithik Roshan and Sonam Kapoor. The Oppo F1s Diwali edition smartphone is priced at Rs 17,990 – the same price as the standard edition. It will be available for pre-order from October 8th to 13th through OPPO concepts stores. The special edition phone will be available in Gold color.
The Oppo F1s Diwali edition smartphone comes with the similar specifications as the original Oppo F1s smartphone that was launched in India in August this year.
Oppo F1s Specifications
- Display: 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- Processor: 1.5 GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6750 64-bit processor with Mali T860 GPU
- Memory: 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Operating System: Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with ColorOS 3.0
- SIM: Dual SIM(nano)
- Rear Camera: 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture
- Selfie Camera: 16MP front-facing camera with 5P lens, f/2.0 aperture (no LED flash here)
- Dimensions: 154.5 x 76 x 7.38mm
- Weight: 160g
- Connectivity: 4G, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Other Features: Fingerprint sensor, Distance sensor, Light sensor, G-sensor, E-compass
- Battery: 3075mAh Li-Po battery (non-removable)
The Oppo F1s Diwali Limited Edition smartphone will go on sale from October 14th through Oppo concepts stores across the country and Snapdeal.