Reliance Retail has launched it’s latest smartphone in Lyf series – Lyf F8. The Lyf F8 is a dual-SIM smartphone with Voice over LTE (VoLTE) support. It has a 4.5-inch FWVGA (480×854 pixels) IPS display and is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core Snapdragon 210 processor coupled with 1GB of RAM. It comes with 8GB of internal storage, which is expandable via microSD card (up to 128GB). The phone runs Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
The Lyf F8 smartphone features an an 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, and a 5-megapixel front facing camera. It packs a 2000mAh battery and is available in two colour options – Black and Blue. The phones has the dual-micro SIM (4G+2G) compatibility where both SIM slots are 4G enabled. At one time only one slot can be used for 4G while the other will work on 2G.
Lyf F8 specifications
- Display: 4.5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA IPS display with AGC Glass protection
- Processor: 1.3 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 (MSM8909) processor with Adreno 304 GPU
- Memory: 1GB RAM, 8GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- SIM: Dual-SIM (4G+2G), SIM 1 – Micro, SIM 2 – Micro
- Rear Camera: 8MP auto focus camera with LED Flash, Smile Detection, Gaze detection, Blink Detection, Panorama
- Front Camera: 5MP
- Dimensions: 132.6×66.2×9.3mm
- Weight: 138g
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- USB Connectivity: USB Port, micro USB 2.0, USB OTG
- Other Features: 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Sensors: Ambient Light Sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity Sensor
- Battery: 2000mAh Lithium-ion battery
- Color: Black, Blue
Price and Availability
The Reliance Lyf F8 smartphone is priced at Rs. 4,199 and is available through the company’s retail stores across the country.