Finally Samsung has confirmed that Company will release an even greater Galaxy Note 7 which will be powered by 6GB RAM and 128GB internal storage. But bad news for US people- it will not be available in USA market initially. Samsung will release it exclusively in China due to higher market demand and later to other countries.
This smartphone will have almost identical features to the original models. Only RAM and internal storage features will be higher to previous model. Samsung is upgrading its RAM- 6GB up from just 4GB and internal storage- 128GB up from just 64GB.
At Galaxy Note 7’s launch event in Seoul, Samsung Mobile’s chief Koh Dong-jin confirmed-
“It is true that we are reviewing the rollout of a new [Note 7] with 128 gigabyte built-in memory in China because Chinese companies are aggressively doing marketing with high-capacity memory.”
“We will accept diverse opinions from various regions and also consider whether that move will disappoint Korean consumers,”
Following the previous post about Samsung Galaxy Note7 launch, it has been launched in India and priced at RS. 59,900. It will be available across India starting from September 2. You can pre-order this smartphone starting August 22nd till 30th August and will be available in Gold Platinum, Silver Titanium and Black Onyx color options.
Lets have a quick look on specifications of Samsung Galaxy Note7 (4GB RM, 64GB storage)-
Samsung Galaxy Note7 (4GB RM, 64GB storage) Specifications:
- Display: 5.7-inch Quad HD (2560×1440 pixels) (518ppi) Super AMOLED curved dual edge display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Processor: Octa-Core Exynos 8890 (2.3GHz Quad + 1.6GHz Quad), 64 bit, 14 nm processor processor
- Memory: 4GB LPDDR4 RAM, 64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Operating System: Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- Connectivity: 4G LTE Cat.12, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2X2 MIMO), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, NFC, USB Type-C
- Rear Camera: 12MP rear camera with LED Flash, Smart OIS,
- Front Camera: 5MP front-facing camera
- Other Features: IP68 ratings water and dust resistance, S Pen stylus
- Dimensions: 153.5 x 73.9 x 7.9mm
- Weight: 169g
- Sensors: Heart rate sensor, Fingerprint sensor, Iris scanner, Barometer
- Battery: 3500mAh battery with fast charging (wired and wireless)
Samsung Galaxy Note7 (6GB RM, 128GB storage) Specifications:
Most of the features would be similar to above, only below feature will be upgraded-
- Memory: 6GB LPDDR4 RAM, 128GB internal memory (expandable with microSD)
Note: Company has not confirmed all the features of upgraded Samsung Galaxy Note 7 officially.
Stay tuned with us at 9to5net. We will keep you updated with new mobile devices and other important news & hacks.