Samsung has launched the Galaxy C7 Pro (SM-C7010) in India. It was announced in China earlier this year.It comes with the Hybrid Dual-SIM functionality with support for 4G VoLTE. It also has a fingerprint sensor on the front embedded into the home button. The Phone runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with Samsung’s own UI on top. The Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro comes in Gold and Navy Blue colors.
The Galaxy C7 Pro features a 5.7-inch AMOLED display with a 1080×1920 pixels resolution and is powered by a 2.2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 626 processor coupled with 4GB of RAM. It comes with 64GB inbuilt storage, which can be expanded up to 256GB via microSD card. It has a a 16-megapixel rear camera with f/1.9 aperture, dual-tone LED flash and a 16-megapixel front-facing camera. The Phone packs a 3300mAh battery with support for fast charging.
Price and Availability
The Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro is priced at Rs. 27,990 and will be exclusively available on Amazon India starting from April 11th.
Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro specifications
- Display: 5.7-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED display
- Processor: 2.2GHz octa-core Snapdragon 625 SoC with Adreno 506 GPU
- RAM & Storage: 4GB RAM, 64GB Internal Storage, expandable memory up to 256GB via micro SD card
- Operating System: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- SIM Slot: Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- Rear Camera: 16MP camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/1.9 aperture
- Front Camera: 16MP camera with f/1.9 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor: Yes
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4 + 5GHz), Bluetooth v 4.2, GPS, NFC
- Dimensions: 156.5 x 77.2 x 7.0mm
- Weight: 172g
- Battery: 3300mAh battery with fast charging
- Color Options: Rose Pink, Arctic Blue, and Maple Leaf Gold