Samsung’s Galaxy C7 Pro is official with the smartphone now listed on the company’s Chinese website. It is the successor of Galaxy C7 in the Galaxy ‘C Series’. This smartphone flaunts a 5.7-inch AMOLED display with a 1080×1920 pixels resolution. At its heart is Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 625 processor paired with Adreno 506 GPU and 4GB of RAM. There is also 64GB inbuilt storage, which can be expanded up to 256GB via microSD card.
The Galaxy C7 Pro measures 156.5×77.2×7.0mm and weighs 172 grams. Rest of the specs include 4G LTE connectivity, Hybrid dual-SIM support, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, USB Type-C port, and fingerprint reader. Additionally, the Galaxy C7 Pro comes with always on display and Samsung Pay. It packs a 3300mAh built-in battery with support for fast charging.
Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro specifications
- Display: 5.7-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED display
- Processor: 2.2GHz octa-core Snapdragon 625 SoC with Adreno 506 GPU
- RAM & Storage: 4GB RAM, 64GB Internal Storage, expandable memory up to 256GB via micro SD card
- Operating System: Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- SIM Slot: Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- Rear Camera: 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/1.9 aperture
- Front Camera: 16MP front camera with f/1.9 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor: Yes
- Connectivity Options: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4 + 5GHz), Bluetooth v 4.2, GPS, NFC
- Dimensions: 156.5 x 77.2 x 7.0mm
- Weight: 172g
- Battery: 3300mAh battery with fast charging
- Color Options: Rose Pink, Arctic Blue, and Maple Leaf Gold colors
Price And Availability
The Galaxy C7 Pro was earlier expected to be priced at $199 (roughly Rs. 13,600). Unfortunately, the website does not mention the price of the smartphone yet. Pre-orders of the Galaxy C7 Pro will begin from January 16 in China.