The Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro is the company’s first smartphone with 6GB of RAM. It was launched in China back in October 2016. This device comes with a 6.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels and powered by latest Octa-Core Snapdragon 653 processor. It runs on Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with Samsung’s own UI on top.
The smartphone packs inbuilt storage of 64GB that is expandable via a microSD card (up to 256GB). For photography, the Galaxy C9 Pro packs a 16-megapixel camera on both front and rear. The rear 16-megapixel camera comes with an aperture of f/1.9 and a dual-LED flash. The selfie camera too has the same aperture sans the flash module. The dual-SIM (Nano+Nano) 4G-enabled Galaxy C9 Pro packs a 4000mAh battery with fast charging support.
Rest of the specs include Bluetooth v4.2, Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n), GPS, Glonass, Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C, and a 3.5mm audio jack. Sensors on the phone include Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, and Gyroscope.
Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro specifications
- Display: 6-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display
- Processor: Octa Core Snapdragon 653 processor (Quad 1.95GHz ARM Cortex A72 + Quad 1.44GHz A53 CPUs) with Adreno 510 GPU
- RAM & Storage: 6GB RAM, 64GB Internal Storage, expandable memory up to 256GB via micro SD card
- Operating System: Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- SIM Slot: Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- Rear Camera: 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/1.9 aperture
- Front Camera: 16MP front camera,f/1.9 aperture
- Connectivity Options: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth v 4.2, ANT+, USB-Type-C, NFC
- Dimensions: 162.9×80.7×6.9mm
- Weight: 189g
- Fingerprint sensor: Yes
- Battery: 4000mAh battery with fast charging
- Color Options: Black and Gold
Price And Availability
Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro smartphone comes with the price tag of Rs. 36900. It will be available from late February 2017 in the country. Customers can pre-book the device through select stores and online platforms from January 27. The device will be available across all retail channels in the latter half of February 2017. Pre-booking offer includes One-Time Screen Replacement for a period of 12 months.