Samsung has announced it’s latest smartphone in the ‘C series’ – Galaxy C9 Pro. It is company’s first smartphone to to boast a whopping 6GB of RAM. The Galaxy C9 Pro features a 6-inch 1080p AMOLED screen and is powered by a Qualcomm’s latest Octa-Core Snapdragon 653 processor. It sports a aerospace-grade aluminium unibody design and runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with Samsung’s own UI on top.
Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro has a 16 MP rear camera has f/1.9 aperture, phase detection autofocus and a dual-tone LED flash, and a 16 MP font-facing camera with same f/1.9 aperture. The C9 Pro has dual-SIM functionality and packs inside a big 4,000 mAh battery and come with 64GB of expandable storage. It also packs dual speaker for great sound experience and a fingerprint sensor embedded into the home button on the front.
Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro Specifications
- Display: 6-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display
- Processor: Octa Core Snapdragon 653 processor (Quad 1.95GHz ARM Cortex A72 + Quad 1.44GHz A53 CPUs) with Adreno 510 GPU
- Memory: 6GB RAM, 64GB Internal Storage, expandable memory up to 256GB via micro SD card
- Operating System: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- SIM: Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth v 4.2, ANT+, USB-Type-C, NFC
- Rear Camera: 16MP with dual-tone LED flash, f/1.9 aperture
- Front Camera: 16MP, f/1.9 aperture
- Dimensions: 162.9×80.7×6.9mm
- Weight: 189g
- Fingerprint sensor: Yes
- Battery: 4000mAh battery with fast charging
- Colors: Gold and Rose Gold
Price and Availability
The Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro is priced at CNY 3,199 (US$472 / €435 / Rs. 31670 approx.) and will become available on November 11. The phone is already available for pre-order in China. The global availability and pricing details are not yet disclosed by the company.